LTT Higher Rate Refunds

Updated: Aug 21

Wales - You do NOT need to pay someone to do this. Simply use the weblink on the Welsh Government page below.

You will need to apply within 3 years and have your UTRN number from your Conveyancer

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All