top of page

Riverside Property

Riverside property

If you own property bordering on a river you need to be aware of fishing rights. These are sometimes referred to as Riparian rights.

The Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales can provide more information.

The below leaflet will also assist and covers what you need to know about riverside property and riverside ownership.

Riverside property

bottom of page