SDLT Higher Rate Refunds - How To?

Updated: Aug 21

England - You do NOT need to employ someone to do this.

Simply apply via the Government‘s website.

Do this within 3 years.

You will need your UTRN number and your Conveyancer can provide this

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All