Alterations | Kitchen & Bathroom

Updated: Aug 21

Updating your kitchen or bathroom?

What to bear in mind so you don’t have issues on re-sale…

Gas and Electrical Installations generally require building regulations approval

Structural works generally require both planning permission and building regulations work

The Government planning portal gives in-depth guidance on what you need for common projects in the home

25 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All